Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Introducing Enrique Granados González, Spanish Assistant 2014-2015

We are happy to introduce you to our Spanish program Enrique Granados González, the Spanish assisant for this academic year. ¡Bienvenido, Enrique!
Enrique Granados Gonzalez
My name is Enrique Francisco Granados González, I am from Córdoba (Andalucía, España) and I am the 2014-2015 Spanish language assistant. I earned a B.A. in Translation and Interpretation Studies from the University of Córdoba (Spain), and I am currently pursuing a master’s degree in scientific-technical translation. I love languages so much. Despite beginning my career as an engineer, later I decided that I would like to be a translator and language teacher and… here I am! I speak Spanish, English, Portuguese, French and Italian, and I am trying to learn Swedish. I invite you to know something more about the language, culture and traditions of my homeland. ¡Hasta pronto, amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment