Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Sarah Crosley, Classics major, accepted into Masters in Classics program

Sarah Crosley, Classics Major
The Department of Languages is excited to announce that senior English and Classics major Sarah Crosley will be attending Washington University in St. Louis to earn her Masters in Classics. Sarah shares:

"I'm really excited for this opportunity because I have been working toward it and been passionate about it since I became a Classics major. I think that this program is going to be a great fit and I can't wait to utilize all that I have learned at Jewell in St. Louis. I'd like to thank Dr. Woodruff, who has served as my advisor and Classics professor since my first year at Jewell. Without her guidance I would not have been able to make it this far as a student and I know that I will achieve so much more because of how she has guided me for the past four years. I would also like to thank the language department for their constant support of all my adventures."

Congratulations, Sarah!






No comments:

Post a Comment